Dubai is a city that has much to offer, from the wonders of nature to the modern marvels of man-made construction. The spectacular tour guides take you through each and every corner of this incredible city so that you know what it has in store for you.
Would you like to visit the biggest man-made island in the world? Would you like to take a trip to the Dubai desert safari? Would you like to see one of the most spectacular cities ever built? If so, then you should definitely take a tour of Dubai. At first sight, Dubai may not be the most attractive city globally, but if you give it some time and explore its many secrets, you will soon find that it is one of the most beautiful cities on Earth.
Dubai has two faces: traditional Arabia, where life is lived at a slower pace, and then there is the modern face where the business world has made its mark.
About the places to visit in Dubai
Dubai has a lot of places to see, but here are some of the most famous ones:
- Burj Khalifa: You can visit this marvel at over 830 meters high. With over 830 meters high, it’s the world’s tallest building.
- Dubai Mall: This is the largest mall globally and has all of your favorite stores inside.
- The Fountains at Dubai Mall: To attract more customers, this mall has a spectacular fountain show that entertains visitors and shoppers alike.
- Dubai Marina: This artificial island is home to many luxury yachts and beautiful properties.
- Dubai Offshore Sailing Club: This place hosts the world’s largest sailing event annually, so if you’re a lover of all things, then this is the place for you.
- Dubai desert: If you want a more authentic experience, then a Dubai desert safari is recommended. Go out in the open and explore this majestic untouched land of wonder.
- Visit Ski Dubai: Who says you have to go to Switzerland or Colorado to ski? At Ski Dubai, an indoor winter leisure destination right here in your backyard, you will be able to ski, snowboard, and play in a fluffy white wonderland all year round.
- Dubai Marina Skydive: Do you have an adventurous spirit? Why not do something that will make your heart beat faster? A skydive from a height of at least 15 000 feet is guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping.
- Dubai Safari Park: If you like wildlife, this is the place for you. Here, you will get to see the beautiful Arabian leopard and various kinds of birds in their natural habitat.
- Atlantis the Palm: This is a fun-filled amusement park with rides and attractions designed especially for kids and fantastic water activities at the Aquaventure Water Park that adults will enjoy as much as their children.
- Gold Souk: Shop for gold at this open-air market where you can find the most beautiful pieces of jewelry that will surely be treasured by generations to come.
- Palm Jumeirah: This fantastic construction combines land, sea, and sky, and it even has its own monorail.
- Burj Al Arab: Is it a hotel or an island? No one knows for sure what this building is, but everyone agrees that it is one of the most amazing things about Dubai.
- Atlantis Hotel: The home of the famous talking fountain, this hotel has over 2 kilometers of private beach and an aquarium with over 33,000 fish.
Why Visit Dubai?
Dubai is a city that never sleeps. Dubai has so much to offer if you love shopping, dining, or just doing general sightseeing. It’s one of the most happening cities globally and worth checking out.
Shopping: The biggest mall in the world right here in your backyard? There is no need to go all the way to New York or London to shop anymore.
Dining: Dubai has mouth-watering food from cuisines all around the world. Whatever you’re craving, Dubai will have a place for you to enjoy your favorite foods.
Sightseeing: If you love the beach, then Dubai has a lot of options for you. From luxury resorts to public beaches, Dubai has it all. You’ll also find beautiful gardens that are perfect for picnics or quiet walks.
Relaxation: Find yourself getting tired easily? Dubai is the perfect place to relax. Some spas offer massages, scrubs, and other treatments that will leave you feeling fresh and new again.
Adventure: Dubai offers some of the unique outdoor activities globally. Want to go scuba diving? Dubai has plenty of places for you to try this underwater activity right on your doorstep.
Luxury: Dubai offers some most luxurious hotels globally. So if you’re looking for a high-end experience, then Dubai will not disappoint.