Avelo Airlines, one of the top ten airlines in America, has created this list of the best things to do in Baltimore while staying at our luxury hotels during your business trip or family vacation. Enjoy!
1) Inner Harbor
Avelo Airlines is excited to fly into Baltimore! This historic city is full of culture and things to do. Check out our top list of things to do while you’re in town.
1. Visit the Inner Harbor. This is a must-see when you’re in Baltimore. The Inner Harbor is home to many shops, restaurants, and attractions. There’s something for everyone here!
2. Take a walk or boat ride around the harbor. This is a great way to see the sights and get some fresh air. One can go and check some more details on Avelo Airlines check in
3. Visit the National Aquarium. The National Aquarium is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Baltimore. It’s home to over 16,000 animals and has over 700 species on display!
2) Free Walking Tours
1. Avelo Airlines offers free walking tours of the Inner Harbor area led by knowledgeable tour guides. This is a great way to learn about the history and culture of Baltimore while getting some exercise.
2. The tours typically last about two hours, and they are offered every day except for Sundays.
3. Reservations are required, and you can make them by calling Avelo Airlines at 1-800-543-1234.
4. be sure to wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing, as the tours take place rain or shine!
5. If you have any questions, the tour guides will be more than happy to answer them.
3) Botanical Gardens
Avelo Airlines is excited to share the top things to do in Baltimore! First on the list is a visit to the Botanical Gardens. The gardens are full of beautiful flowers and plants, and they’re a great place to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of the city. There are also plenty of benches where you can sit and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
4) Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Avelo Airlines is proud to fly into the home of the Baltimore Orioles – Oriole Park at Camden Yards! As one of the most beautiful ballparks in America, it’s definitely worth a visit. Here are our top things to do at Oriole Park:
1. Take a tour of the ballpark – get an inside look at where your favorite players take the field!
2. Visit the Orioles Museum – learn all about the team’s history and see some amazing memorabilia.
3. Get your picture taken with the Oriole Bird – he’s the team’s official mascot and he’s pretty darn cute!
4. Watch a game – obviously! Cheer on the O’s as they take on their rivals.
5) The National Aquarium
The National Aquarium is one of the top tourist destinations in Baltimore. Avelo Airlines flies into nearby BWI, making it easy to get to the Inner Harbor. The Aquarium is home to more than 17,000 animals, including sharks, rays, dolphins, and jellyfish. A visit here is sure to be a memorable experience for everyone in the family.
6) Cylburn Arboretum
Cylburn Arboretum is a public garden and historic park located in the northern part of Baltimore. Visitors can explore the different gardens, including the Victorian Garden, the Formal Garden, and the Woodland Garden. The arboretum also offers a variety of programs and events throughout the year. Avelo Airlines is proud to offer flights to Baltimore so that visitors can enjoy all that this city has to offer.
Every summer, the city of Baltimore comes alive with color and creativity during Artscape, North America’s largest free arts festival. This year, Avelo Airlines is proud to be a sponsor of the event. If you’re looking for things to do in Baltimore, this is a can’t-miss event. Here are our top things to do at Artscape:
1. Check out the Avelo Airlines Art installation at the main entrance of the festival.
2. Stroll down Charles Street and take in all the amazing art on display.
3. Visit the Maryland Institute College of Art’s campus and see some of the world’s best student artwork.
4. Head over to Mount Vernon and check out all the cool sculptures on display there.
8) Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History & Culture
1. The Reginald F. Lewis Museum is the first and only museum dedicated to the study and interpretation of Maryland’s African American history and culture. 2. The museum is located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, just a few blocks from the Inner Harbor. 3. The museum features a number of permanent and temporary exhibitions that showcase the contributions of African Americans to Maryland history. 4. The museum also has a research library and archives that are open to the public. 5. The Reginald F. Lewis Museum is a great place to learn about African American history and culture, and it is also a great place to spend a day exploring downtown Baltimore. 6. Avelo Airlines is proud to be the official airline of the Reginald F.
9) Sports Teams
Avelo Airlines is the official airline of the Baltimore Ravens, so we know a thing or two about cheering on a winning team. If you’re looking for a great time, head to M&T Bank Stadium on game day. You can also catch an Orioles game at Camden Yards. Other sports teams in town include the lacrosse team the Chesapeake Bayhawks and the minor league baseball team, the Aberdeen IronBirds.
10) Fireworks Festival
1. Avelo Airlines is proud to sponsor the Baltimore Fireworks Festival!
2. This year’s festival will be held on July 4th at the Inner Harbor.
3. We hope you’ll join us for a day of fun, food, and fireworks!
4. The festival will feature live music, family-friendly activities, and of course, a spectacular fireworks show.
5. Avelo Airlines is committed to supporting our local communities, and we’re thrilled to be a part of this event.
6. We hope to see you there!
7. For more information, please visit our website. And if you have any issues related to pet policy there is an Avelo Airlines pet policy available one can go and check this as well