If you’ve never been to Rajasthan this month, it’s the perfect time to go and be sure to take at least a couple of days in order to learn about the past as well as be aware of other aspects, including key experiences, a taste of food that is detectable unique handicrafts, and an insight into the way of life of the residents. We’ve listed some locations to explore in Rajasthan during March to make your trip as enjoyable as you can.
Affectionately referred to as ‘ Pink City ‘, Jaipur is one of the top destinations you can explore during March. It was founded in the name of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh back in 1727, Jaipur depicts the historic and historic monuments. The city is visited by a wide range of visitors all the time and in March it is almost pleasant. There are a variety of temples and other sights to get a better understanding of the place. Jaipur is an absolute delight to visit if you’re planning to visit the city anytime very soon!
- The best season to travel to The best time to visit is all through the year, stay clear of summers as they are very hot.
- The most popular tourist attractions located in Jaipur: are City Palace, Amber Fort, and Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Birla Mandir.
- Activities to enjoy in Jaipur Visit Jaipur for an animal safari, and look for Rajasthani arts, crafts, textiles, and gemstones
- Popular for: Havelis, forts, shopping markets & Clubs In Jaipur Cafes, garden,
Also known as the Golden City of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is one of the most sought-after places to visit in March and experience to the fullest. It is located in the middle of the Thar Desert, this destination is filled with sun-soaked sand dunes beautiful forts, and awash in rich tradition and culture. Beyond that, Jaisalmer also offers forts palaces, temples, and palaces. Jaisalmer was named the Maharaja Jaisal Singh.
- The best timing to be there is From September through April
- Things to see at Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer Fort, Sam sand dunes, Gadisagar Lake, Tanot Mata Temple
- What to see and do around Jaisalmer Visit the Desert festival in Jaisalmer from January to February. Go on an excursion with a camel to Sam Sand dunes, or visit Longewala the border
- It is popular as a festival in the desert, Jain temples
- Best Tour Plan: 3 Nights 4 Days Jaisalmer Tour Package
The truth is that Jodhpur is merely another extension of the royal family that you can witness in Jaisalmer as well as Jaipur. The royal city was the center of power for Mewar. Mewar state. They built forts palaces, temples, and palaces that reflect the culture and architecture of the time. Also known as the ‘ Blue City ‘, Jodhpur is the true essence of culture and history. It is also home to the Mehrangarh Fort which is an impressive sight.
- Activities to enjoy in Jodhpur Visit the palaces. Mehrangarh Fort shouldn’t be missed
- The most popular for Forts, palaces, Cafes In jodhpur and forts, palaces
- Top Tour Package: 8 Nights 9 Days Royal Rajasthan Tour
Another great spot to go to in Rajasthan during the month of March can be Udaipur. This place is rich in tradition and culture as well as the regal in addition to royalty. It was once the capital city of Mewar, the Kingdom of Mewar. It is also known for its status as Mewar, the City of Lakes, it is an amazing destination to visit in Rajasthan. It is home to many tourist attractions including Lake Palace, City Palace, and Jagdish Temple, among many more. Udaipur is often referred to as being known as the Venice of the East.
- The best timing to go The best time to visit is Monsoon (July through September) and Winter (November to February)
- things to see and do around Udaipur are A boat ride on Lake Pichola, visiting the palaces, visiting the Kumbhalgarh Fort, and photography.
- It is popular for palaces, lakes
- Best Tour Package: 3 Nights 4 Days Udaipur Tour Package
Mount Abu takes pride in being the only hill station located in Rajasthan. It is considered to be among the most spectacular tourist destinations in Rajasthan during March. A true paradise for travelers in every way, Mount Abu lies in the Aravalli Mountain range at the border between Rajasthan along with Gujarat. Apart from providing a respite from the hot temperatures of Rajasthan because of its natural beauty and warm climate, Mount Abu is considered to be a perfect place to go on pilgrimage.
- The best season to travel to Mount Abu: Throughout the year.
- The best places to visit within Mount Abu: are Dilwara Jain Temples, Nakki Lake, Peace Park, Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, and many more.
- What to see and do at Mount Abu: Boating in Nakki Lake, trekking to Guru Shikhar, camping at Aravali and bird monitoring in Trevors Tank, wildlife sighting at Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary
- It is popular with Waterfalls, Jain temples
The city was founded in 1763 by the Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh in 1763, Sawai Madhopur is one of the most popular destinations to visit during the month of March, in Rajasthan. It is the home of Ranthambore National Park and attracts lots of visitors. If you’re among those who enjoy exploring parks, you must visit this park.
- The best time to go is from November to February is because you to easily spot tigers in the national park.
- The most popular attractions of Sawai Madhopur: The Tigers at Ranthambhore National Park, 10th century Ranthambore palace
- Activities to enjoy to do in Sawai Madhopur: Go to the jungle for photography, bird watching
- It is popular as Sawai Man Singh Sanctuary
Pushkar is regarded as the most visited tourist spot in Rajasthan in March. This is a celebration of color in the real sense. The holy city is recognized throughout the world for the every year Camel Fair. One of the oldest cities in India, Pushkar houses the unique Brahma Temple. In addition to being a tourist destination, Pushkar Lake is a popular destination for tourists. Pushkar lake is also a famous Hindu pilgrimage site for the citizens of India and you will find them there every year. If you’re a photography lover, then you should go to Pushkar.
- The best time to go between October and November to attend the world-renowned Pushkar Camel Fair
- The most popular attractions in Pushkar The world-renowned Camel Fair, the tranquil Pushkar lake, and Meerabai Temple
- What to Do in Pushkar In Pushkar: Boating on the lake, taking photos at the fair
- Popular for: Camel fair
Not the last, Bharatpur is among the most sought-after places to go to during the month of March. Bharatpur is a stunning city once believed as unbeatable or invincible. In the midst of hustle-bustle and city chaos, Bharatpur is a spot for a lot of people. It is situated at an altitude of 600 feet. above sea level. Bhaktapur is also the home of a variety of species of flora and fauna which seek refuge in the renowned Keoladeo National Park.
- The best season to travel to Bharatpur is from September to November
- Major tourist attractions located in Bharatpur: Bharatpur Palace and Museum, Keoladeo National Park, Lohagarh Fort, Deeg, and more
- Activities to enjoy in Bharatpur Visit the bird sanctuary at Keoladeo Explore the palaces and enjoy a picnic along the Kakund River
- Most popular too: Keoladeo National Park