Breeze Airways, an airline that offers cheap flights from city to city, announced today their top five things to do in Louisville. One of the best and busiest sports teams in the nation knows Louisville as the largest city in Kentucky, and home. With plenty of annual events and activities, including Derby Day and Thunder over Louisville, it is easy to be caught up in all there is to do in this exciting city! Here are Breeze Airways’ top five things to do in Louisville.
1) One of America’s Best Riverfronts
The Ohio River runs through the heart of Louisville and is one of the many reasons to visit this vibrant city. Fly Breeze offers direct flights from many cities, making it easy to get here. Once you are in Louisville, stroll along the riverfront, taking in the views of the river and the skyline. Be sure to visit some of the local restaurants and shops. In addition, do not forget to catch a show at one of the many theatres or music venues. Breeze Airways Reservationsis proud to offer service to this great city.
2) Food, drink and entertainment
1. Visit the Fly Breeze website to book your flight to Louisville. 2. Once you are in the city, head to one of the many local restaurants for some authentic Kentucky cuisine. 3. after dinner, check out a show at the world-renowned Kentucky Centre for the Performing Arts. 4. If you are looking for something a little more low-key, take a stroll through one of Louisville’s many parks or down by the riverfront. 5. And of course, no trip to Louisville would be complete without visiting Churchill Downs and taking in a live horse race. So be sure to add that to your list!
3) Something for everyone
From the thrills of Churchill Downs to the serenity of the Waterfront Park, Louisville has something for everyone. Now, with Breeze Airways, it is easier than ever to get here. Fly Breeze into Louisville and check out our top five things to do:
1. Visit Churchill Downs. Home of the Kentucky Derby, this world-famous horse track is a must-see for any first-time visitor to Louisville.
2. Take a stroll through Waterfront Park. This beautiful park offers stunning views of the Ohio River and is perfect for a leisurely walk or picnic lunch.
3. Check out the Louisville Zoo. With over 1,200 animals on exhibit, the Louisville Zoo is one of the best in the country.
4) Cultural activities
From the Frazier History Museum to the Muhammad Ali Centre, there are plenty of cultural activities to enjoy in Louisville. In addition, what better way to get there than with Breeze Airways? With our Fly Breeze program, you can save up to 10% on your airfare. So why not take advantage of our great deals and plan a trip to Louisville today?
5) The best view in the city
1. The best view in the city is from the top of the Fly Breeze at the Breeze Airways. 2. You can see for miles and miles, and it is just beautiful. 3. The city looks so different from up there! 4. You can also get a great view of the riverfront from the top of the Fly Breeze. 5. If you are looking for a great place to take pictures, this is definitely the spot. 6. And if you are just looking to relax and take in the scenery, there is no better place than the top of the Fly Breeze for Breeze Airways Manage Booking. 7. So make sure to add this to your list of things to do in Louisville!