Breeze Airways is one of the premiere Tampa Bay Florida Airport Shuttle Services that provides transportation from Tampa International Airport (TPA) to your hotel, home or business. In addition to offering safe and affordable airport shuttle services, Breeze Airlines Flight Reservation also offers private jet charters and ground transportation options in the Tampa Bay area. Take a look at our list of 5 things to do in Tampa below!
1) Visit Busch Gardens
Situated in the heart of Tampa, Busch Gardens is an African-themed adventure park with rides, shows, and attractions for the whole family. And what better way to get there than on Breeze Airways? With our FlyBreeze program, you can earn points towards free flights just by flying with us. So why not start your vacation before you even land in Tampa?
2) Ride on the Riverwalk
1. The Riverwalk in Tampa is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. You can rent a bike or take a leisurely stroll along the water.
2. FlyBreeze offers kayak and paddleboard rentals so you can explore the river at your own pace.
3. For those who want to go fishing, there are plenty of spots along the Riverwalk where you can cast your line.
4. If you’re looking for a place to relax, there are several parks along the Riverwalk where you can sit and enjoy the view.
5. Breeze Airways also offers boat tours of the river, which is a great way to see all of Tampa’s sights in one trip.
3) Visit the Florida Aquarium
The Florida Aquarium is one of the top attractions in Tampa and a must-see for any visitor. FlyBreeze and Breeze Airways are proud to be the official airline partners of the Florida Aquarium. Located in the heart of downtown Tampa, the Florida Aquarium is home to over 20,000 aquatic plants and animals from all over the world. Visitors can explore the Wetlands Gallery, see sharks and rays up close in the Shark Ray Bay, learn about Florida’s fresh water ecosystems in the Wetlands Gallery, and much more. Plus, with a variety of special events and programs offered throughout the year, there’s always something new to see and do at the Florida Aquarium. So fly on over to Tampa and start exploring today!
4) See a show at USF Sun Dome
The USF Sun Dome is one of the largest arenas in the state of Florida. It’s also home to Breeze Airways, who play their home games there. If you’re looking for a great place to see a show, the Sun Dome is the perfect spot. Here are the top five things to do at the USF Sun Dome:
1. Watch a Breeze Airways game. FlyBreeze is one of the best teams in the league and they always put on a great show. There’s nothing like watching them take on their rivals, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2. See a concert. The Sun Dome has hosted some of the biggest names in music over the years.
5) Go shopping downtown
Whether you’re looking for unique souvenirs or the perfect gift for someone back home, downtown Tampa has plenty of shopping options to choose from. And what’s more convenient than flying Breeze Airways flights directly into the city center? With our FlyBreeze program, you can save even more on your already low fares. Check out some of our favorite places to shop below. If you’re on a tight schedule, make sure to head straight for Independent Fashion Way and other streetwear boutiques that carry top brands like Public Desire, Crown & Glory and NYTT. For vintage clothing and accessories, check out Atomic Thrift Shop in South Tampa – it’s known for its eclectic selection of items. If a visit isn’t enough to satisfy your need for designer bags or sportswear items – they have locations all over Europe as well – treat yourself at popular retailer Global Sole Distribution instead. While in town grab a gift card too; they’re just another great deal available through Breeze Airways’ FlyBreeze program!