Breeze Airways has been flying from New York City to Nashville since 2012, and we’re proud to be the top choice of both business and leisure travelers in the area. So if you’re looking for a fun getaway or an interesting work trip in Nashville, these are our top five picks based on their popularity among our customers. We hope you enjoy them!
1) The Parthenon
The Parthenon is a must-see for anyone visiting Nashville. With Breeze Airways and you’ll be there in no time! The Parthenon is a replica of the Greek temple of the same name and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. One Can go and check some more details on Breeze Airways check in It’s also one of the most Instagrammable spots in Nashville, so make sure to get a photo in front of it! Trust us; your followers will be jealous.
2) Music City Walk of Fame
Music City is home to some of the biggest names in music, and you can see them all represented on the Music City Walk of Fame. Fly into Nashville with Breeze Airways and make your first stop at the Walk of Fame. You’ll be able to see tributes to legends like Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, and Garth Brooks, just to name a few. And if you’re lucky, you might even catch a live performance!
The Country Music Hall of Fame (six sentences): No trip to Nashville is complete without a visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame. With over 350,000 artifacts, it’s one of the largest museums dedicated to country music in the world.
3) Riverfront Park
1. For a breathtaking view of the city, take a stroll or run down to Riverfront Park. 2. Located along the Cumberland River, the park is also a great place to catch a glimpse of some of Nashville’s famous landmarks, like the Shelby Street Bridge and the General Jackson Showboat. 3. The park is also home to an outdoor amphitheater, which hosts many concerts and events throughout the year. 4. If you’re looking for a place to relax and unwind, Riverfront Park is the perfect spot. 5. Make sure to check out Breeze Airways’ fly program when booking your flight to Nashville – you’ll be able to breeze through security and have more time to enjoy your vacation!
4) Ascend Amphitheater
1. If you’re looking for an unforgettable concert experience, look no further than Ascend Amphitheater.
2. With a capacity of just under 10,000 people, this intimate venue is the perfect place to see your favorite artist up close and personal.
3. Located on the banks of the Cumberland River, Ascend Amphitheater offers stunning views of downtown Nashville—especially when the sun sets behind the skyline.
4. And with FlyBreeze service from Breeze Airways, getting to and from the venue is a breeze (pun intended).
5. So whether you’re a country music fan or not, a night at Ascend Amphitheater is sure to be a good time.
5) Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
The Nashville Zoo at Grassmere is a great place to take the family. FlyBreeze into BNA and then Breeze Airways over to the zoo. The zoo has over 380 animal species, a playground, and a splash pad. The kids will love seeing the animals and playing in the water. There is Breeze Pet Policy available one can go and check this as well, you can even take a tram ride around the zoo. After a day at the zoo, you’ll be ready to relax at your hotel. Many hotels near the airport offer shuttle service. If you want something more unique, check out these hotels with free shuttles! They’re close enough to walk or get a taxi or Lyft.