Fly Breeze, the number one choice of airline travel in the USA, wants to help you and your loved ones have the best time possible in Huntsville, Alabama! Our team of travel experts has put together this list of top five things to do in Huntsville, helping you make the most of your trip to this beautiful city.
1) Get out of your comfort zone
Fly Breeze is all about getting out of your comfort zone and trying new things. So, when you are planning your trip to Huntsville, do not just stick to the usual tourist traps. Breeze Airways has put together a list of the top five things to do in Huntsville, so you can experience the best of what this city has to offer. If one has any issues related to check in, then one can go and check details on Breeze Airways check in
1. Visit the U.S. Space & Rocket Center.
2. Take a scenic hike through Monte Sano State Park.
3. Sample the local cuisine at one of Huntsville’s many great restaurants.
4. Shop ’til you drop at Bridge Street Town Centre.
5. Catch a show at the Von Braun Center for the Performing Arts.
2) go outside the city limits
There is plenty to do outside of the city limits! Here are the top five things to do, according to Fly Breeze:
1. Visit a state park.
2. Take a scenic drive.
3. Go hiking or camping.
4. Visit a winery or brewery.
5. Explore a small town or village. Fly Breeze Airways is one of the leading airline companies in North America. They fly all over Canada and provide affordable rates for flights to and from smaller towns, villages, and hamlets. It might be worth exploring the area around your destination before you travel so you can see if there are any quaint little towns nearby that may be worth exploring while you are there on vacation.
3) Eat at a local restaurant
Fly Breeze passengers always enjoy the local flavor of whichever city they are visiting. In Huntsville, there are plenty of wonderful places to eat. From barbecue to fine dining, there is something for everyone. And with Breeze Airways’ convenient flight schedule, you can easily fit a meal into your travel plans. Here are our top picks for places to eat in Huntsville:
1. Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q – This barbecue restaurant has been serving up mouth-watering ribs and chicken since 1925. The secret to their success? A special blend of spices that gives their food a unique flavor.
2. Cotton Row Restaurant – For a taste of Southern hospitality, look no further than Cotton Row Restaurant.
4) Shop at the best stores in town
1. There’s no shortage of wonderful places to shop in Huntsville. From big box stores to locally owned boutiques, you are sure to find what you are looking for.
2. For a unique shopping experience, check out the shops at Fly Breeze. This outdoor mall features a variety of stores, including a Breeze Airways-themed store.
3. If you are looking for deals, be sure to swing by one of the many outlet stores in town. You will find discounts on everything from clothes to home goods.
4. For a taste of local flavor, head to the farmer’s market or one of the many locally owned shops downtown. Here you will find products made with love and care by talented artisans.
5) Check out our local library
The local library is a wonderful place to start when looking for things to do in the area. They usually have a variety of events and activities going on, plus they offer resources like books, magazines, and internet access. Breeze Airways is happy to offer discounts on airfare to those who use our code Fly Breeze at checkout. Check out the website or give them a call for more information. Breeze Airways Destinations also offers discounted flights with Fly Breeze’s code!
We hope you find something interesting here. If not, we are always open to suggestions from locals as well!