When visiting Fort Myers, Florida, you want to make sure you make the most of your time here by not missing out on all the great experiences available in the area! With so many different things to do, it can be hard to know what’s best. That’s why FlyBreeze has put together this list of our top 5 things to do in Fort Myers! FlyBreeze is the only local flight school in Southwest Florida offering pilot training and flight lessons at an airport right in downtown Fort Myers.
Top free family activities
1. Fly into Southwest Florida International Airport on Breeze Airlines Reservations, the newest airline with low fares and a great flying experience. 2. Visit the Shell Factory and Nature Park, where you can learn about local wildlife, go on a nature walk, and see live shows. 3. Stroll down historic Main Street in downtown Fort Myers and explore the many shops and restaurants. 4. Take a scenic drive down McGregor Boulevard to enjoy the beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico. 5. Relax on one of Fort Myers’ many beaches, such as Lover’s Key State Park or Bunche Beach.
Where to eat out
1. FlyBreeze is a great place to start your day with a delicious breakfast. The menu features items like pancakes, waffles, and omelets, all of which are made fresh to order.
2. For lunch or dinner, head over to Breeze Airways. The restaurant offers a variety of entrees, including seafood, pasta dishes, and sandwiches.
3. If you’re looking for something lighter, stop by one of the many cafes or bakeries in the area. You’ll find plenty of pastries and coffee drinks to choose from.
4. For a taste of the local nightlife, check out one of the many bars or clubs in Fort Myers.
FlyBreeze Airways is committed to making your travel experience as smooth and stress-free as possible. To that end, we’ve put together a list of the top five museums in Fort Myers that you won’t want to miss.
1. The Gulf Coast Museum of Art is a must-see for art lovers. With over 2,000 pieces of art on display, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
2. The Edison & Ford Winter Estates are a must-visit for history buffs. These two men were responsible for some of the most important inventions of the 20th century.
3. The Imaginarium Science Center is perfect for families with kids who love to learn about science and nature. 4. St. Mary’s by-the-Sea Episcopal Church is worth visiting if you’re looking for a more spiritual experience while traveling through Fort Myers. We can also help plan your stay so you’ll have plenty of time to visit all these great destinations!
We hope this list has given you some new ideas for fun things to do while visiting beautiful Fort Myers! For more information or assistance booking your trip, please contact Breeze Airways at 1-800-247-3330 today!
1. Hiking is a great way to get some exercise while enjoying the outdoors.
2. The FlyBreeze Hiking Trail is a great option for those looking for a challenge.
3. The trail is located just outside of town, making it a convenient option for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
4. The trail offers stunning views of the surrounding area, making it a great place to take some photos.
5. There are also several benches along the trail, making it a great place to take a break and enjoy the scenery.
The best attractions for all ages
1. Visit the Fly Breeze Airlines Pet Policy Visitor Center to learn about the history of aviation in Fort Myers. 2. Stroll along the Boardwalk at Centennial Park for beautiful views of the river. 3. Visit the Edison & Ford Winter Estates to see where two of America’s greatest inventors lived and worked. 4. Play a round of golf at one of Fort Myers’ many championship courses. 5. Shop till you drop at Gulf Coast Town Center, an open-air mall with over 100 stores and restaurants.