Want To Immigrate To Dubai? Get Access To The Complete Guide
Dubai is one of the developed states in the world. Due to its geographical location and abundant oil reserves, it comes under highly developed places. The luxurious ambiance of the place with highly affordable housing services makes the state an excellent destination for immigration. It has a plethora of shopping complexes, hotels, adventure parks, and lots of places to enjoy that attract a vast tourist population the whole year.
You can hire registered visa consultants in Dubai and seek help for your immigration process. Moreover, we have provided her the list of Dubai Visa application processes which you can follow:
- You can start with the residence permit.
- After acquiring the residence permit, you can apply for the work permit.
- Once you avail your residence permit that will be used as an authentication for every purchase you made in Dubai. Also, you will have to show your residence permit once you avail a rented house yourself.
- If you are planning for a work permit, you will be required to file for a job to support yourself. Your Dubai-based employer will be responsible for supporting you in nominating your name for the same position.
- Once you get nominated by your Dubai employer, you will be required to file the necessary paperwork for immigration.
- You will have to prove yourself to be healthy from body and mind, and that is why a healthcare certificate will be required to have any permit in UAE.
- After getting a healthcare certificate, you can apply for a work permit.
- Once you gain the work permit, you will be required to file for a residency permit. Furthermore, you will be required to show the paperwork that you have enough work experience and qualifications for the job you have applied for.
- In the end, you will be required to have a valid passport valid for at least the next six months.
Criteria for Dubai Immigration
You can look for a Reliable Visa Consultant in Abu Dhabi. This will help you complete the paperwork or documentation in the minimum period and seek the information at its best. Also, for more visa categories, you can find below the details:
- You can live, travel and work in Dubai.
- You will be required to have a valid passport along with other required documents.
- You will be required to have a supportive financial base for the first few years in Dubai.
- For those categories for which you will be required to get nominated by your employer, family members, institutions, or any third person, the documents proving the nominations need to be there in the application process.
- Complete the necessary prerequisite regarding the qualification and work experience for the job you have applied for in Dubai.
- You will need to show a valid healthcare and character certificate along with your qualifications.
Seek registered visa consultants in Dubai
Finding a good Dubai consultancy can be an onerous task. You may contact those agents who are not registered or have good experience filling the application forms. This may lead you to waste resources. You can look for a Visa Consultant in Abu Dhabi, which will help you get complete guidance through each step of the necessary visa process in Dubai. Moreover, you can apply for:
- Work permit
- Travel permit
- Entrepreneur visa
- Residence permit
- Family visa
- Dependent visa
- Student visa
Registered visa consultants in Dubai will help you get the following:
- Finding a suitable job in Dubai
- File for all the immigration processes and paperwork
- Minimize the cost incurred in the entire process of filing for application
- Help you learn the customs, traditions, and culture of Dubai to help you integrate within the society of Dubai.
Top benefits of getting a work permit before flying to Dubai
There are numerous benefits of a Dubai visa. A few of them have been listed below:
- live, travel, and work in Dubai
- Extension of the permit in Dubai
- You can file separate visa application processes to invite your children, spouse, or any dependent.
- No income tax is required.
The best thing about Dubai is it has a tax-free salary. Furthermore, the things you will buy from Dubai will also be untaxed and give you additional power to purchase.