Leh Ladakh is one of the most famous tourist destinations as well as a best honeymoon spot for newly married couples. Its picturesque scenic views and calm wonderful climate attracts a lot of tourist from all over the universe to enjoy their romantic holidays. As best travel agents in Mumbai, we are describing some important things to Know about Leh Ladakh for honeymoon couples
Why should choose Leh Ladakh by Honeymoon Couple
For Adventure and Thrill
Leh ladakh is uneven terrain is renowned for its adventurous and thrilling activities. From Camping to rafting, amazing trekking to hiking and bike riding to boating all the activities can be done here. It is a hub of thrilling and adventure activities. So if you and your partner both are adventure lovers then you must visit once to Ladakh and should enjoy all activities with your spouse.
Best Places: Zanskar or Indus River, Nubra Valley or Khardung La all are the best places for adventure activities.
Breathtaking Natural Landscapes
Leh Ladakh is not only renowned for its adventurous activities but it is also famous for its natural beauty. It is a breathtaking natural landscape with peace and full of romance. Its romantic view of Pangong Lake with blue shade water and snow-wrapped mountains feel like you are in paradise. It is a perfect destination for honeymooners or newlyweds couple where they can sit in peace and enjoy their loving moments.
Best Places: Pangong Lake, Tso Moriri, Magnetic Hills, etc.
Rich Heritage and Culture
Leh Ladakh is also famous for its rich heritage and culture. The handicraft products of the state like carpets, Jewellery and traditional dresses are the flash of its heritage and culture which are simply unique and totally worthy. You should visit at the local market shops and must buy some souvenirs Items for your loved one. There are several enchanting monasteries like Hemis, Alchi, Phuktal, and Spituk which show the culture of this state that visited by the every spiritual couples.
If you are a foodie couple who love experimenting then you should go to Leh Ladakh. It serves both Ladakhi and Tibetan cuisines which are super delicious.
Food to Eat: Cheese made from yak’s milk, Momos, Thupkas, and Qahwa Tea are some of the best food items that you should try.
Best Time to visit Leh Ladakh for Honeymoon Couple
It is the best place where you can go in every season. If you can bear the cold then the cool climate of Leh Ladakh is good for you. You can enjoy the trek over snow clad mountains and visit frozen Zanskar River with your partner in winter season.
The climate is comfortable for everyone during summer. So if you are looking for Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Mumbai then the best time to visit is from April to May. In summer season you can enjoy the interior parts of Leh Ladakh like Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Magnetic Hills, Various Monasteries and much more. You can also enjoy some famous local festival like Hemis.
Things to Carry before Travel to Leh Ladakh for Honeymoon Couple
- If you want to make your travel easy and stress free then you should keep multiple copies of documents that you have required at every military checkpoint (Any Government Approved Identity like Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport and Voter Id Card).
- If you have any illness or medical problem then you should discuss with your doctors before travel and take some precautions.
- Carry your necessary medicines to prevent from high altitude sickness.
- During winter season, the weather is too much colder. So to prevent from cold you should carry some woolen clothes like thermals, gloves, Jackets, trekking shoes etc.
- You should also carry some Lim Balm or moisturizing creams to protect your skin from wheater conditions.
- There are many small shops who accept only hard cash and few ATM’s. So you should carry some cash with you while travel to Leh Ladakh.