Turkey is a haven to many worlds; travelling here is an act vacilando. It shuns those who come to capture its glories, not those who make memories. It’s a celebration of the many cultures it harbors within. Turkey was never a destination but an abode to experiences unlike any other. Situated upon the lands of Asia and Europe, it has transcended itself into the best of both and a unique countenance.
Planning a trip requires carefully laying out itineraries available. At the same time, it is all the more fun when you have a group of friends tagging along. More than fun, travelling to Turkey with friends is a team sport. Like any sport, tasks can be distributed among the players and friends in this case. For example, one can ensure all the legal aspects of travel, such as travel permits, are duly covered. This crescendo is a surprise for all groups but more so for a group of friends.
Activities to partake in when travelling with your friends
• Travelling requires a lot of energy, and a day in Turkey can only begin with an excellent breakfast. Begin with piquantly lovely nibbles, such as olives, perfectly sliced tomatoes, sweet to-tooth jam, and some scrambled eggs.
• Watch the sunrise from the peak of Mount Nemrut; it’s a tradition for groups to visit and experience the splendours of this heritage.
• Cruise the blue waters of Turkey with your friends on a gulet; there’s nothing that brings more leisure than swaying along the waters under the sun.
• A journey with friends is incomplete with group shopping. Turkey boards many colourful bazaars that tourists across the globe cherish. Despite the prevalence and flourishment of luxurious malls to shop and visit, there’s something far more profound in the experience of shopping in a traditional manner.
• Turkey is known for its many facets, such as tea in small, tulip-shaped glasses. Almost 96% of the populace drinks tea at least once a day. Every wanderer must get a taste of different tea flavors during their journey.
• Sway your way along the skies of Cappadocia with your friends. Hot-air balloons that take visitors afloat, like a group of wizards from many folklores.
Places to not miss during your visit to Turkey
The land of Turks is colossal and boards an imprint of memories to make.
• The Blue Mosque in Istanbul emancipates the caught-up minds from frenzied and stifled throws of life- not visiting the mosque would be a pity and a wasted opportunity.
• Pergamon, the city amassing the heritage and the remnants not forgotten, along with the Temple of Artemis, draws the best of explorers.
• The Hagia Sophia Museum, for the history fanatics and the mystery unravellers, will be awed to learn about the many cultures integrated into one place.
• A visit to Ephesus to witness a glimpse into the daily life of Greeks and Romans who date 1000 years back.
Tour de Turkey with friends is a blessing and a privilege for a few. Go ahead and plan your itinerary; if you seek any aid, visit here.