Spirit Airlines Guide to the Top five Things to Do in Burbank
What should you do when you are in Burbank? Well, if you are an adventurous type and you are looking to save money, the answer may be to check out what Spirit Airlines Reservations has to offer. We know that the question isn’t really what should I do in Burbank? However, what should I do in Burbank for cheap? It does not matter whether you have $10 or $10,000, there are things you can do in Burbank that will entertain you and make your trip to Southern California more memorable.
1) Explore Warner Bros. Studios
A tour of Warner Bros. Studios is a must-do for any film or TV lover. In addition, what better way to get there than by flying Spirit Airlines? With Spirit Flights, you can save money on your airfare so you can splurge on a VIP tour of the studio. Here are the top five things to do at Warner Bros. Studios:
1. Take a walk down memory lane on the Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
2. See where your favourite shows and movies are filmed on location.
3. Check out the props and costumes up close and personal.
4. Grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants on the lot.
5. Shop for souvenirs at the WB Studio Store
2) Eat at Eat at a local restaurant
When you fly into town on Spirit Airlines, one of the first things you will want to do is eat! There are plenty of great restaurants in Burbank, but here are our top picks:
1. Joe’s Diner: This classic diner is a must-visit when you are in town. The food is delicious and the service is friendly. In addition, it is open 24 hours, so you can always get your fix!
2. The Baker’s Wife: This bakery is known for its fresh-baked breads and pastries. The Baker’s Wife also has a great lunch menu, so be sure to stop by for a sandwich or salad.
3) Visit the Old Town
Take a step back in time when you visit the Old Town. This is the perfect place to start your exploration of Burbank. Stroll down San Fernando Boulevard and check out all the shops and restaurants. Don’t forget to stop by Flyspiritt! Then, head over to the Museum of Flight. Finally, make your way to Spirit Airlines for some amazing views of the city.
4) Play Miniature Golf
One of the best things to do in Burbank is play a round of miniature golf. And what better place to do that than at one of the Spirit Airlines Spirit Flights FlySpiritt locations? With two courses to choose from, there’s something for everyone. And if you’re looking for a challenge, try the Black Course. It’s sure to put your putting skills to the test.
5) Get spa treatments
You can’t go to Burbank without getting a spa treatment! Luckily, there are plenty of options to choose from. We recommend Flyspiritt for the best deals on Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy. Once you’re here, you can’t go wrong with any of the following five options
1) The Flyspiritt Salon and Spa offers massages, facials, manicures and pedicures.
2) The Aerial Acrobatics Academy provides aerial fitness classes like trapeze, silks and aerial hoop, which use body weight as resistance.
3) Equinox Fitness Club is great for workouts that tone muscles and sculpt your body while challenging your cardiovascular system.
4) Spirit Airlines Discount Tickets is one of the few places that offers discounted tickets so do not forget to book your flight before you come to town!
5) Universal Studios Hollywood is an amusement park that features live shows, theme parks rides, roller coasters and more!