If you are flying on Spirit Airlines soon, you will want to check out this quick guide to their top five things to do in Guayaquil, Ecuador. From water sports to shopping, these are the activities that should be at the top of your to do list when you visit this popular vacation destination. Whether you have one day or two weeks, this guide will help you make the most of your time and money while away from home.
1) Shop at Mercado Modulo
Mercado Modulo is one of the best places to shop in Guayaquil. You can find everything from fresh produce to handmade goods. The market is huge and can be overwhelming, but it is worth it to explore and find hidden treasures. Spirit Airlines Reservations to Guayaquil starting at $79*.
2) Enjoy Artisanal Coffee
1. Visit one of the many local coffee shops for a delicious cup of Joe. 2. Spirit Airlines offers flights to Guayaquil from many US cities. 3. Once you are there, take some time to explore the city’s rich history and culture. 4. Guayaquil is home to some of the best seafood in the world. Be sure to try it! 5. There are plenty of things to do for families with kids, too. 6. And do not forget to check out the local nightlife scene! 7. Spirit Flights can help you get there for less. Book your flight today!
3) Hike through Parquet Historic Guayaquil
1. Spirit Airlines offers flights to Guayaquil, Ecuador, making it easy to get there and explore all the amazing things this city has to offer.
2. One of the best things to do in Guayaquil is hike through Parquet Historic.
3. This park is full of beautiful flowers and plants, as well as some incredible views of the city.
4. It is a great way to get some exercise and fresh air, and you might even see some wildlife!
5. be sure to wear comfortable shoes and bring plenty of water, as it can get hot during the day.
4) Meet Locals at Downtown Plaza Grande
Downtown Plaza Grande is one of the most popular places for locals and travellers alike. There is always something going on, whether it is a street performance or someone selling handmade goods. You can also find some of the best food in the city here. Make sure to try the ceviche!
If you are looking to meet some friendly locals, this is the place to go. Spirit Airlines offers daily flights to Guayaquil from many US cities, so getting here is easy and affordable.
Take a Hike through Cerro Santa Ana (five sentences): Cerro Santa Ana is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The views from the top are stunning, and there are plenty of trails to explore.
5) Watch the Sunset at Playa Hermosa
One of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see is at Playa Hermosa. The sun sets over the water and the sky turns a beautiful orange colour. It is a must-see when you are in Guayaquil. You can take a Spirit Airlines Destination from Fort Lauderdale for as low as $153*. We also have Spirit Flights departing from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Detroit, Houston (Hobby), Los Angeles (LAX), Orlando (MCO), Philadelphia (PHL) and Tampa Bay/St. Petersburg (TPA).*Certain restrictions apply