Spirit Airlines takes you to Barranquilla, Colombia for the top 5 things to do
You don’t have to be an avid traveller to know that flying can get pretty boring pretty fast. That’s why we’re here to help make your trip easier, more enjoyable, and way cheaper—because what good is traveling if you can’t afford to see the sights? Check out our top 5 things to do in Barranquilla, Colombia
1) Learn About the Cocaine Cartels
The most famous thing about Barranquilla is probably its association with cocaine cartels. However, there is much more to this city than that. If you’re interested in learning about the cartels, Spirit Airlines has flights to Barranquilla that will take you right into the heart of the action. Here are the top five things to do in Barranquilla:
Visit La Casa De Maria (two sentences): La Casa De Maria is a must-see for any visitor to Barranquilla. This former brothel is now a museum that tells the story of the city’s dark past. Spirit Airlines flights offer plenty of opportunities to explore new destinations and experience their rich culture and history. Whether you’re looking for a laid back beach vacation or an immersive cultural adventure, Spirit Airlines Reservation can get you there. Explore South America on one of our nonstop international routes, or save money by traveling domestically within the U.S., Mexico, Canada and Puerto Rico
2) Go Scuba Diving In the White Sands
The white sands and clear waters make this a perfect place to scuba dive and explore the underwater world. Spirit Airlines has flights to Barranquilla so you can start your adventure today!
Visit The Muse Del Carnival (six sentences): The Museo del Carnival is a must-see for anyone visiting Barranquilla. It is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city and the carnival. Spirit Airlines Deals has great on flights to Barranquilla so you can visit this amazing museum.
3) Explore the Underground River
Spirit Airlines and Spirit Airlines are proud to offer service to Barranquilla, Colombia. The city is filled with culture and natural beauty, making it a great destination for travellers. Here are the top five things to do in Barranquilla:
1. Explore the Underground River – The Underground River is a network of caves and tunnels that runs beneath the city. Visitors can take boat tours through the river and see the amazing rock formations up close.
2. Visit The Museo del Carnival – The Museo del Carnival is a museum dedicated to the history of the Barranquilla Carnival, one of the biggest and most famous carnivals in the world.
4) Dine on Oysters And Absinthe
A meal isn’t complete without oysters and absinthe. If you’re looking for a place to get your fill, look no further than Spirit Airlines. They have a wide variety of oysters to choose from, as well as an extensive list of absinthes. Trust us, you won’t be disappointed. So what are you waiting for? Book your Spirit Airlines lax today to enjoy these delicacies in person.
5) Explore the City In A Vintage Cadillac
If you want to explore the city like a true local, there’s no better way than in a vintage Cadillac. Spirit Airlines can help get you there with Spirit Airlines to Atlantic city. You’ll be able to see all the sights and sounds of the city while cruising around in style. Here are the top five things to do in Barranquilla:
1. Visit The Gold Museum – Home to over 55,000 pieces of gold, this museum is a must-see for any history or art lover.
2. Stroll Through The Zoological Gardens – With over 500 species of animals, these gardens are a great place to relax and take in some nature.