Spirit Flights: Top 5 Things to Do in Kansas City
Located just north of the geographic center of the United States, Kansas City may seem like an odd destination for vacationers, but it’s actually quite popular among travelers looking to enjoy the great outdoors and explore some of the best cultural offerings in the Midwest. The Spirit Flights website can help you make your trip as easy as possible by pointing you to some of the top attractions in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas City, Kansas. Let’s take a look at five things to do on your next trip to the heartland!
1) The Liberty Memorial
The Liberty Memorial is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Kansas City. Fly Spiritt offers several Spirit Airlines flights to KCI each day, so you can easily get there and explore this amazing monument. The Liberty Memorial is a national landmark that commemorates the lives lost during World War I. The monument itself is imposing and beautiful, and the surrounding grounds are perfect for a picnic lunch or a leisurely stroll. If you’re interested in learning more about American history, the Liberty Memorial is a great place to start.
2) Crown Center
One of the best things to do in Kansas City is visit Crown Center. This is a massive complex that houses shops, restaurants, hotels, and more. There are also plenty of activities for kids, making it a great place to spend a day with the family. And if you’re looking for some Spirit Airlines-themed fun, be sure to check out the Spirit of Flight exhibit at the Crown Center Shops.
3) The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is one of the most popular attractions in Kansas City. With a vast collection of art from around the world, there is something for everyone to enjoy. The museum also offers a variety of educational programs and events, making it a great place to learn about art and culture. Spirit Airlines offers flights to Kansas City from many cities across the United States, so you can easily visit the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art on your next trip.
4) A Tour of Westport Entertainment District
1. Start your day at Spirit Airlines with a cup of coffee and a pastry from one of the local bakeries.
2. Then, walk around the beautiful grounds of Fly Spirit, taking in the sights and sounds of the city.
3. Next, head to Spirit Air for a tour of the facilities and learn about the company’s history.
4. After that, take a stroll through the historic Westport Entertainment District, stopping in at some of the shops and restaurants along the way.
5. Finally, end your day with a relaxing meal and a view of the city skyline from one of the rooftop restaurants.
5) Sporting KC’s Soccer Stadium
1. If you’re a soccer fan, then you’ll definitely want to check out Sporting KC’s Soccer Stadium.
2. The stadium is home to the Major League Soccer team, Sporting Kansas City.
3. It opened in 2011 and has a capacity of 18,467 people.
4. The stadium is located in the heart of downtown Kansas City and is easily accessible by public transportation.
5. If you’re looking for a place to eat before or after the game, there are plenty of restaurants and bars located nearby.
6. Spirit Airlines Destinations offers flights to Kansas City from many different cities, so it’s easy to get here no matter where you’re coming from.