If you’re in the market for cheap flights to the Queen City of Charlotte, NC, then Spirit Airlines can help you get there! From Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), Spirit Airlines can take you on unique adventures and fun excursions throughout the city and surrounding area, including these top 5 things to do in Charlotte! Each attraction is clearly defined by its address and cost, as well as how long you’ll need to spend there in order to fully enjoy it!
1) See the Panthers at Bank of America Stadium
1. Check the schedule to see when the Carolina Panthers are playing at Bank of America Stadium.
2. Buy your tickets in advance so you don’t miss out on the action.
3. If you’re flying into Charlotte, book your Spirit Airlines flight today.
4. Once you’re in town, head to the stadium early to tailgate with friends.
5. Make sure you have your Panther gear ready to show your support for the team.
6. Enjoy the game and cheer on the Panthers as they hopefully take home a win!
7. After the game, grab a bite to eat at one of Charlotte’s many great restaurants.
2) Eat at a local restaurant
There’s no shortage of great places to eat in Charlotte. Whether you’re looking for a quick bite or a sit-down meal, you’ll find something to your taste. And with Spirit Airlines flying into the city, there’s no excuse not to come and check it out for yourself! Here are our top five picks for restaurants in Charlotte Spirit Air check in – Go for breakfast at Anita’s, lunch at McMenamins Tavern on Church Street, dinner at Metropolitan Grill, or drinks after work at The Roost
FlySpiritt – Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine from a family-owned restaurant that has been serving up mouth-watering dishes since 1977
Spirit Airline – Spice up your life with some Caribbean food from Cuisine BWI and take in some local art exhibits too
Spirit Air – Spend an evening savoring Brazilian fare and cocktails at Chefs Club Restaurant
Spirit Flights – Explore the flavors of Lebanon by eating at Cafe Mediterranean
3) Visit the U.S. National Whitewater Center
The U.S. National Whitewater Center is one of the top outdoor destinations in the country and it’s right here in Charlotte! With miles of trails for hiking and biking, plus whitewater rafting and kayaking, there’s something for everyone. And Spirit Airlines can get you here for less with our FlySpiritt fares. So pack your bags and come explore all that the Whitewater Center has to offer!
4) Tour Independence Park
1. Independence Park is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Charlotte.
2. The park is home to many historical sites, including the site of the first battle of the American Revolution.
3. The park also features a beautiful lake and several monuments.
4. Spirit Airlines offers several flights to Charlotte each day, so you can easily visit the park on your trip.
5. FlySpiritt today and take advantage of our low fares!
6. Spirit Airline is the best way to travel to Charlotte
7. We offer comfortable seats and friendly service
5) Shop at a local boutique
When you fly into Charlotte on Spirit Airlines, be sure to leave some time to explore the local boutiques! You’ll find unique items that you can’t find anywhere else. And who knows, you might even find a new favorite store! Here are our top picks for shopping destinations when you fly Spirit Air:
Flourish // Craftsman Row // French’s Hall // Garment District // The Cotton Exchange
You may also want to check out Downtown 7th Street Market and the Epicenter for lots of great restaurants and other businesses.
Spirit Air also offers many great deals throughout the year like Kids Fly Free so keep an eye out for these specials and make your vacation plans now!