India is one of the best countries in the world where you should visit and a lot of people head here for several reasons. India is also known for the rich culture and tradition that you must explore to the fullest. The best part about this country is that it offers a lot of Places to visit in India and not only the within country itself, you must visit the several tourist spots in the country where you can explore the different places. If you are visiting the country, you must opt for the India tour packages.
TOP 10 TOURIST PLACES TO VISIT
Today, we are going to talk about the best 5 places to visit in India and make sure that you make the most of your vacations to the fullest.
If you like doing party and if you are a party animal then one place that pops up in our mind is Goa. The destination is one of the best places where the people of India head for a blissful vacation. It is a dream destination for many of the tourists. Not only from India, but there are several people who come here for exploring the location to the fullest. You can explore the beaches, booze and get the amazing nightlife. You can make your trip memorable for yourself and make sure that you enjoy with your loved ones to the core.
How to reach
- By air: Dabolim International Airport is the major airport in Goa.
- By rail: Madgaon Railway Station and Thivim Railway Station are the main railway heads of Goa.
- By road: Margao Bus Terminal, Kadamba Bus Terminal, and Mapusa Bus Terminal are the best-connected bus terminals in Goa. However, many people prefer taking a car/bike ride from Mumbai and Pune.
If you do not want to explore the beaches so you can also head to Srinagar which is considered as Dream places to go in India for a globetrotter. If there is a heaven on earth then Srinagar is one of them. A lot of people come here for their blissful vacations so that they make the most of their time with their loved ones. There are several places where you can head here and make the vacations wonderful. Srinagar also boasts snow-clad mountains and serenity is what makes it more enhanced.
How to reach
- By air: Srinagar has its own airport.
- By rail: The Srinagar Railway Station is under construction. Till then, passengers can take a train to Udhampur Railway Station(229 km from Srinagar)
- By road: Unless you are traveling from a city of Jammu & Kashmir, the road is not a preferred way to reach Srinagar.
Yet another Destination to visit in India is Coorg that can make your vacations with your loved ones memorable. A lot of tourist flocks to the location throughout the year and if you are tired of watching the mountains of Himachal and Uttarakhand then you must head here to enjoy the beautiful views that it offers to the people coming here. You can also opt for the India tour packages with price if you want to visit Coorg and explore the site to the core with your loved ones and this will surely energize you. You will be able to get rid of the clustered streets.
How to reach
- By air: The nearest domestic airport is in Mangalore, 156 km away. The nearest international airport is the Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru, 285 kilometers away.
- By rail: Mysore Junction, 106 km away, is the nearest railhead.
- By road: The 238 km long road trip from Bangalore (Bengaluru) takes 5 hours 30 minutes.
Also known as the Venice of the East, Udaipur is one of the best Places to visit in India with your loved ones. The destination offers magnificent forts and palaces to make your trip more memorable. If you love exploring the rich culture and tradition, you must head here to the core. You can watch the Rajasthani hues of the city to make it stand out from the other places in the country. Starting from the heritage hotels to the luxury palaces, you will not be able to take your eyes off from this place. You can also try your hands in boating, trekking and the other sightseeing of the destination and indulge yourself in these things.
How to reach:
- By air: Udaipur has its own airport, which indeed is well connected to different parts of the country.
- By rail: The city’s railway station is actually among the most well-connected railheads in the city
- By road: One can easily find buses for reaching the city by road, from cities like Jaisalmer, Jaipur and Delhi.
Another destination that you can visit in India is Mysore which is usually known for the IT hubs now but earlier, it was a royal city where a lot of rulers of the country resided and ruled over a period of time. Famously known for the silk sarees, Mysore is one of the best places for witnessing the handlooms of sarees and for watching the traditions. The destination welcomes a lot of people from the different countries and states of India. If you like having sweet then you can have Mysore Pak. You can also opt for the India tour packages with price so that you do not face any problem while coming to this city.
How to reach
- By air: Mysore city has its own domestic airport that is well connected to the metropolitan cities of New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Kolkata.
- By rail: Travelers can deboard at the Mysore Railway Station which is located at the city centre.
- By road: Mysore has a very good road connectivity with the nearby cities of Bangalore, Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, and so on.
So, what are you waiting for? Make sure that you opt for India tour packages with price to the fullest and enjoy the vacations with your loved ones. Do share your experience availing the package in the comment’s section below and save little bucks from your pocket to enhance your experience. You must jet off to these blissful places to explore the unexplored places in India.